Am I candidate for non surgical Rhinoplasty? (photos)

When pressed my nose goes flat. It's quite chubby from the front. Lots of cartilage. I want a slimmer effect to harmonise with my face. I'm Seeking any kind of improvement

Am I candidate for non surgical Rhinoplasty?

The only way to improve your nose- is surgically. Only surgery will change your bones and cartilage. "Non surgical " Rhinoplasty refers to is the use of fillers to improve the contour of the nose.Remember, the nose can be either reduced as a refinement procedure or it can be augmented to improve its appearance. The overwhelming majority of Rhinoplasties are reduction in nature intended to refine and improve the aesthetic qualities of the nose. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam