Will my breasts even out in size, shape and alignment? (Photo)

I'm 8 weeks post op on Monday and my breasts are really uneven. My left breast (right one in photo) is a lot fuller and looks bigger and lower than the right. My right breast (left breast in photo) is sitting more to the side and higher. My nipples are also way out of alignment. I've been wearing a band on the upper pole of my breasts as instructed by my surgeon but I'm worried it's just going to continue to push them down unevenly. Is this look normal?

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon