Breast implants and mountaineering?

Mountaineering and extreme cold places are areas that I often go to for work and play, I am considering breast implants as my own breasts are flat and lost their shape over years of physical and exerting pursuit of those clients I guide, and I don't want to have problems with my breasts from high altitude or extreme cold. Is there anything I need to know before further consultation with surgeons

Implants and Climbing

If you are going to be hanging on for your life - I would not want to reduce your pectoralis muscle at all.  Above the muscle/ subglandular implants would be my choice.  Silicone do better in this situation and as well they hold heat better and do not freeze in typical temperatures.Smaller implants to reduce weight, give adequate volume would be my recommendations.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon