BR revision and TT 3 weeks Po I have felt generally unwell but it's what I expected I vomitted on Friday and also had diaahoria

got up Sat felt good, I consider myself to have a have a high pain threshold and 5/10 has been my worst until pain under my RHS rib cage ripped through me I could hardly move or breathe with the pain it was like a double spasm under the rib this pain was10/10 It took ages for the pain to subside with nurophen and a heat pack next day until it came back again this time I took a tramedol eased it quickly and knocked me out I feel great today no pain is this normal or should I see my GP

See your surgeon

Please check with your surgeon as your surgeon is the best person to answer that question. Without knowing your medical history it is difficult to help you.

Good luck!

Mommy make-over -- severe pain at 3 weeks

Thank you for your question about your mommy make-over.

• Please contact your plastic surgeon immediately and arrange to be seen.
  • If your plastic surgeon is confident this is not related to surgery, see your GP.
  • It is not possible to diagnose or treat acute medical or post-operative issues on-line.
  • Hope all works out well.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD