Can botox lower my eyebrows?

i think that the distance between my eyebrows and my eyes are a bit too far, and they also make my forehead appear too narrow. Is there any way botox can lower the position of my eyebrows? i find that when i open my eyes wide (but still normal), my eyebrows tend to move up quite a lot. i am currently 18 years old.

Botox and eyebrows

Yes, Botox can be used to lower the brows in the appropriate patient. I recommend that you see an experienced injector. While it is easy to lower the brows with Botox, it is important not to lower them too much as this can make it difficult to keep your eyes open.

Can botox lower my eyebrows?

Thanks for your query. Yes Botox can lower your eyebrow by inducing slight ptosis. You can check with your dermatologist for the same. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Can botox lower my eyebrows?

Yes!! An expert injector should be able to lower your brow with a little bit of Botox.  It is a simple procedure, and should take care of your concerns.  Good luck!

Botox and Lowering Eyelid Position

A small amount of Botox in the forehead can lower the eyelid position but care must be done in the proper placement so that they eyes don't appear too low.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox To Lower Brow Position

Thank you for your question.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your brow position.  Botox can certainly be used to lower the brow position, specifically by treating the frontalis muscle.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Botox to lower eyebrows

Absolutely! Botox can certainly be used to alter the position or shape of the eyebrows. The frontalis muscle is the primary elevator of the brow. Targeting this muscle with Botox, in specific locations, will depress the brow and likely give you the effect you're looking for. Good luck!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Can Botox lower eyebrows?

Botox can be used to lower or raise eyebrows.  An examination of you would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for the treatment to lower your eyebrows.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lowering the eyebrows

Botox can be used to lower your eyebrows. Many people naturally raise their eyebrows too much and get a more relaxed look with Botox.  It is good to start using Botox sooner than later for this to prevent forehead lines.