Am I a good candidate for Buccal fat removal? Or more likely a mandibular surgery? (Photos)

I understand the potential for a gauntness as I age, and I feel with the overall fullness of my face I may not be an ideal candidate. I am 5'3, Caucasian and 119 lbs.

Am I a good candidate for Buccal fat removal? = there is a high chance that yes #chubbycheeks #buccalfatremoval

Patient with chubby lower cheeks could benefit from buccal fat removal. This procedure, by removing the fat from the lower cheeks ( that is very difficult to decrease with strict diet or exercise), will make the lower face more slim and more chiseled in patent candidates ( if good lateral cheek bones present. For examples of what buccal fat removal could do for chubby lower cheek sin females, please check my RealSelf before and afters section.Patients interested in buccal fat pad removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face