Torn Fascia? (photo)

I had a full TT in December. I've noticed that in order to look completely flat I have to suck my stomach in. Prior to the TT I was thin and athletic just sagging skin due to 3 C-sections. I'm worried I may have started working out too soon. I waited 3 months after the surgery. Is it normal to look so bloated or did I do something that will need to be surgically repaired?

Torn Fascia?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I can see why you would find this unsatisfactory, and I think the best bet is to review the results with your surgeon. I wonder if there had been a muscle repair at all, or one that fell apart. I don't quite understand what may have happened otherwise. Adding some pre-op views would be helpful, but ultimately an exam by your surgeon is most appropriate.

All the best.