Zygoma reduction and jaw reduction?

Hi, I'm looking to have cheekbone and jawline reduction done, but I am confused on where to get the surgery done. I am scared to do it overseas like Korea, but I'm not sure that American doctors are experienced enough with this type of facial contouring. Any advice and recommendations would be helpful. Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

Zygoma and jaw reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Many american surgeons are more than adequately trained to perform such procedures, without pictures and a physical examination is it hard to determine exactly what you are wanting. I recommend seeing a properly trained Craniofacial or a dual trained Maxillofacial/Plastic surgeon(there are a few in NYC).

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.