I'm not sure if the yellow at the end is a scab or spitting suture. It's painful to touch. Anything to be worried about? (Photo)

4 and half weeks post breast augmentation. Gummy bear implants.

Wound after breast augment

Regardless of what the potential diagnosis might be, any opening, whether a wound infection or otherwise, requires an examination by your plastic surgeon.  

Whatever it is , it looks like you have a small area that is now open and needs local wound care.  Best to see your surgeon for follow-up.

Hard to tell

From the photograph, it's difficult for me to discern what this is. Spitting sutures are more thin and not yellow. With the redness around the incision I am concerned about an infection. I reccomend you go back to your operating surgeon for he or she to look at. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS