Extra large breast implants. How much would it cost with a breast lift?

I finally made up my mind of what breast implants I want it took me awhile but I want to gummy bear and honestly I wanted it to as full to the maximum I can get cause for my height which is 5/9 and 180 very slim if I'm going to pay money for it I wasn't the maximum look from it but I want a E/E cup size most of all I want them to be the same in size not one bigger or smaller then the other how much would that cost with a breast lift

Cost of breast lift and augmentation?

Thank you for the question and picture. 

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Implants and a lift

It is hard to say what the fee would be without seeing what kind of work would be required for you. You need to come in for a consultation to be properly evaluated.

Your breasts

You need an in person consultation before knowing what you need and what would be best for you. Many people say they want gummy bear implants -- but they are firm and un yielding. The best implants today are smooth round silicone. They move and look and feel more natural. Costs vary doctor to doctor --- often with large implants, you don't need a lift. Get examined first. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Augment issues

The good news is that whether you go larger or smaller, the implant cost is equivalent.  The decision of how large has to take into account your existing physical dynamics, in other words, how large an implant can safely be used. Augment pexy has the cost of the implants plus the length of the lift so it is one of my more costly procedures. However, cost varies greatly in the NY metropolitan area so you should see several board certified physicians. It would be foolish to tell you that price doesn't matter but there are many other significant factors as well in the physician-patient relationship.

Large Breast Implants with a Lift

I agree with Dr. Morgan's response. After having done over 3000 breast augments and lifts, one has be thoughtful to avoid complications. 

Firstly , I would put in the largest implant sizer and evaluate the skin status and viability. Then ,during the surgery, sit you up(still asleep) to check for symmetry and to make sure that the skin is not too tight.The implant size can then be evaluated.

You will need to consider which is of primary importance. lift or volume. That will help your surgeon.

Best wishes, Cap Lesesne,MD

Cap Lesesne, MD

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Extra large implants with a breast lift

Thank you for asking about your breast implants and breast lift.

• Your plan is very risky -
  • Putting in large implants at the time of a breast lift greatly increases the risk of poor healing and infection with loss of the implants.
  • It would be wiser to have a smaller implant at the time of the lift - replaced later with a larger one.
  • OR to have just the lift - and later have the large implants.
  • Please see a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and what is safe for you.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS