I was wondering whether eMatrix or fillers would be an option for my scar? (Photo)

I had flat mole removal surgery 1 year ago, and have been left with a linear scar on my cheek. Although it has improved in texture and flattened somewhat it is still atrophic with raised quite thick edges. I have undergone 5 dermapen sessions & have seen a slight but not significant improvement. My doctor also said filler would not be a good option as the scar is too shallow. I am of Indian origin therefore don't really want to go for fraxel. I would really appreciate someones advice. Thanks.

Filler and eMatrix

Your scar is a difficult one but a combination of fillers and eMatrix would be the best solution for you.  It will not be perfect but will be greatly improved.  Best, Dr. Green

Better solutions than eMatrix for your scars.

I think there are better solutions. Surgical revision is one of them, then CO2 Fractional. 
Another option would be filler and subcision.

See below for a review on eMatrix- I like the system, but only for early scars. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This need a combination approach but i find that fraxel or co2 is better than ematrix.  skinfinity and viva are better RF devices as compared to laser. Best, Dr. Emer.