How much would a woman that is 5'3 have to weigh in order to have a bbl procedure done and come out this round? (photo)

How would I look after a BBL?

I think that in order to determine what you may look like, you would need to be seen in person. Good luck!

How much would a woman that is 5'3 have to weigh in order to have a bbl procedure done and come out this round?

If you provide pictures, I would be happy to give you an evaluation.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Its not the right question

I would need to have more info than just this photo to be able to determine this, hens why there are no replies yet. Please add few photos so that I can determine in your specific case what meatures need to be taken to reach your desired size, Needless to say that the woman on that photo went a little bit too far.

Jonathan Fisher, MD