What is this white area between my eyes after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Sorry for somewhat repeating myself. I've noticed that where my hump was removed, I have sort of bumps on either side of my bridge that make my nose crooked/or it just remains crooked anyway. I'm just wondering why the area above the crookedness is white- between my eyes. It looks like it travels into two white lines alongside the sides of my bridge. My op was only 3 weeks ago, but nobody else that I follow seem to have this white patch. What could it be? Thank you.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 week after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-