Almost 2 weeks post op breast reduction, nervous about infection. (photo)

I do not have a fever and periodically change the gauze underneath (but there continues to be pus)

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
2 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Open wound

It looks like you have an open wound of the lower incision. This often heals with local wound care.  Best to follow closely with your surgeon.

Almost 2 weeks post op breast reduction, nervous about infection.

This is common after breast reduction. Follow up with your surgeon to determine if infected as it is not possible to tell by picture. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS