Two week post-op, very visible indentations of where the fat mass was removed. Will this go away once I am fully healed? (photo)

I am 2wk post brachioplasty/lipo. I understand that Its VERY early in the healing process. However there are obvious indentations from where the fat mass was removed. The indentations were there before surgery but with a mass of fat overlapping. Now that the mass was removed indentations are still there. Will this go away once the healing process is complete or will this need to be corrected? My surgeon says that it's too soon to tell because of the swelling. I'm still very worried.

Concerns after arm lifting surgery...

Your concerns are understandable but it really is not possible to predict exactly what the contour of your arms will look like long-term;  at this point, there are too many variables.  Your plastic surgeon, knowing exactly what procedure was performed will be yourr best resource when it comes to specific assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.