Weak, narrow jaw line + flat sunken cheeks, would fillers help achieve definition?

My facial bones are pretty weak and it has made me rather depressed my entire life. I was just wondering if the non-invasive options such as fillers would be able to achieve a defined jawline and cheekbones that is almost as good as surgery. I have the same face shape as Bradley Cooper except my jaw is more narrow and cheeks rather flatter. My goal might seem rather complex, but I would to achieve Henry Cavill's structure. Any advice would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Facial Fillers

Hi Elliott977,

With the wide array of hyaluronic acid based fillers that we have available to us, you may absolutely benefit from a consultation.  Filler can be used to augment and increase definition of the cheek/malar region if placed carefully and appropriately.  In addition, they can be used to better define the jawline, especially posteriorly around the angle of the jaw.  I would recommend that you have an in-office consultation to assess your specific case, discuss expectations, and determine an appropriate plan.

Regards,

Dr. Paquet

Beverly Hills Physician