How much voluma should I get- now that I am overseas for a while?

I am 29 & over the past year have had 2 syringes- Voluma, spread out, so 1/2 per cheek for the past year. I just found out I may be moving for 2 years to another country- one which doesnt have many plastic surgeons, in Oct. Should I get one syringe before I leave the country, right before Oct. or should I get two? One in April and another touch up before I leave. In these 2 years will all of it dissolve and go back to my original baseline? Which approach should I take & what will happen when I come back

Voluma

You don't want to overfill your face simply because you are going to be out of the country. It will make you look strange. I would suggest that you stick to your original schedule and then get the touch up right before you leave. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Voluma and Results

I suggest you get optimal correction with injections, this may be 1 or 2 syringes or more.  If you get to optimal correction it should last closer to 2 years. I have found however, that it often doesn't last this long in younger patients who exercise a lot.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma and Natural Results

Voluma is my favorite injectable product since it gives such a natural result.  However, I would not want to overfill your cheeks just because you are leaving.  I would get your current injection as scheduled this Spring and right before you leave for two years I would come in for a "touch up" to see how much more product you could get while still looking natural.  Depending on how much product you inject it will all be gone by two years and return to your baseline.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green