Can Voluma be excised?

i had a horrible voluma job done 3 mos ago on one side of my face buccal hollow and i cannot dissolve it. I did ten rounds of vitrase, it gets better for a minute then an hour later it starts swelling up again. What is it? Can i excise it? i think voluma is attracting water, so as long as there is even a bit of it left i will swell where it is located. i even gave it a couple of weeks rest for the tissues to heal, but the swelling gets worse especially in the evening. can it be excised?

Voluma

Thank you for your question. Voluma cannot be excised nor can it be removed through liposuction. Please post a picture to help our diagnosis. Also, please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon(s) for additional opinions as the in-person examination is a very valuable tool for surgeons to assess your health profile and concerns in reaching a resolution. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon