Veneers or Invisalign for diastema? (Photo)

Would veneers be enough to close the diastema or would I need Invisalign/braces to correct it?

Porcelain Veneers or Insisalign?

Before making a decision, I would recommend seeing a dentist that can do a  smile bonding preview for you.  This will give you an idea of how your teeth could look with veneers.  The increased size of your two front teeth  could be offset by also veneering and increasing the size of your lateral incisors.  So I would suggest a bonding preview of your two front teeth first.  If you feel that they look too large, then I would have your dentist do the bonding preview on your lateral incisors, so you will be able to see how 4 veneers would look.  If you like this look, then have your dentist take a photo or impression to share with his dental laboratory.  He can provide this information to them if you decide to move forward with treatment.  Another option to consider in addition to porcelain veneers or Invisalign would be cosmetic bonding of your 4 front teeth.  This could be done non invasively and in one visit with much lower cost than the other two options.  

Invisalign/Braces best option

Invisalign would be the least invasive, least complicated way of closing the gap between your two front teeth. If you were to choose veneers, you would need to have at least 8 teeth done in order to create a proportional smile. That would end up costing a lot more than simply doing Invisalign and closing your space without altering anything about your own natural teeth other than just moving them into better position. If you simply tried to do to veneers to close the gap, your two front teeth would look huge and out of proportion.

#Veneers for diastema #DrSoftTouch

Veneers are an excellent option to close the space and would give you instant results.  I would recommend veneering all of the teeth in your smile line for the best esthetic result. When selecting a dentist, I would recommend researching doctors on this site and looking at before and after photos of their actual patients. I'll link a before and after photo of a patient of mine who's diastema was completely corrected with porcelain veneers. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.