Does veinwave work for vessel matting (face)?

Laser treatmemts work bad on me and have caused bad vessel matting on the face and made my vascular problems much worse. I was wondering if I should try veinwave on the the visible veins or just give it time.

Vein matting on face

Matting can be a common problem with vein treatments.  Often it is caused by inflammation.  I would suggest giving it 6 months to clear, as often it will.  If it does not, the newer versions of vein wave work very well.  They use an electrical current to constrict and ablate the unwanted veins via a fine needle.  

Some of the older vein wave machines are a little under powered, and may require multiple visits.

Best luck to you,

Dr. Powell

Denton General Surgeon