Looking for a vascular surgeon that does micro microphlebectomy on hands, forearms and temples in NYC?

I have bulging veins in tops of hands leading up into forearms. Also blue veins on temples and forehead. I've had the multiple schlerotherapy injections before in legs. It didn't work and I ended up with phlebectomy anyway, which did work. I just want these face, hand & forearm veins removed! Are there experienced vascular Dr in NYC who do this?

Microphlebectomy of the hands

Hand vein using microphlebectomy costs 1750-2000 per hand. Both hands can be done in one session. It will take approximately 4 hours to do both hands. You can fly home the next morning. 

Touch up microphlebectomy 3 months later costs n additional $1000 for both hands. 

Forearm veins should be left alone. If you want those removed via microphlebectomy, it is an additional charge. 

Hratch L Karamanoukian MD FACS