V-Beam on my chin for broken blood vessels - how much time should I wait before having YAG laser facial?

I recently had V-Beam on my chin for broken blood vessels. (I have this done 1-2 times a year.) I also regularly (weekly) get Skin Laundry facials (YAG laser and IPL). How long should I wait to get the facial after having V-Beam?

V-Beam and Yag

It should be perfectly alright to have the Yag a week later than the Yag depending on what setting you have V-Beam on.  If the skin is perfectly healed from the Vbeam then there should be no problem but best to check with your treating physician.  Best, Dr. Green