V beam for redness or flushing?

Many patients with permanent redness or flushing have wrote on many forums that vbeam with short pulse duration have provided better results. I read that the pulse duration must be shorter than the thermal relaxation time of the target tissue. Therefore, treatments with shorter pulse duration (1.5ms or 0.45ms) must provide much better results for patients with permanent redness as they are caused by tiny blood vessel. Why do doctors use long pulse dye laser for permanent redness and flushing?

V-Beam for Facial Redness

V-Beam works extremely well for redness and the broken blood vessels or telangiectasias as well.  I also like Mirvaso for the flushing and topical Vitamin C for the redness.  Please consult an expert in the field of V-Beam lasers for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green