What can I do about this? Any trustworthy doctors in New York State? (photos)

I'm losing all hope as this continues to look worse as the weeks go by. I'm so embarrassed and heartbroken. I was scared enough of judgement and now it's worse because of the outcome. What do you think is going on here and when can I expect it to stop changing? What are my options? Can you recommend anyone in New York State or nearby to see me in person?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision rhinoplasty

You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. If you are less than a year out, then I would wait a full year or until the tissues are soft.

Revision Rhinoplasty Referral NY

There are numerous talented rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgeons in the New York area. One that I would consider is Dr. Edwin F. Williams in Albany. Dr. Williams may be an excellent resource for you regarding a revision rhinoplasty consultation. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon