What are the best treatment options for reducing my large pores and reducing/eliminating pit scars on my face? (photo)

I have large pores and also deep pitting from acne when I was younger. It's most prevalent on my cheeks. Wondering what the best treatment or combination of treatment is.

Please click here to see previous question. 

Thank you for the photos. It looks like maybe a series of Fraxel treatments along with good home care will improve your skin. The use of dermal fillers or fat injections will also plump up the skin and smooth out the acne scars. Make an appointment with a cosmetic Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist and see what options you have. Good Luck!

Treating Acne Scars

A combination of fillers such as Restylane, Sculptra may be needed to increase volume and fill in the scars and resurfacing with Fraxel or eMatrix for the acne scars.  This is a process and will take several treatments over a period of a year to have significant improvement. Please consult an expert in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, TCA cross

A combination approach would be best. It's tough to tell from your pictures, but it looks like you might have some ice-pick scarring. This type of scarring needs TCA cross or surgical removal.  I recommend this in combination with lasers and microneedling/prp for best results. Co2 is best for scars, but erbium is a great alternative with less downtime. See an expert in acne scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.