What is the best treatment for anti-ageing? Chemical peel, skin-needling, microdermabrasion??

After having many monthly chemical peels, I wanted to try skin needling/derma rolling, but after dismal reviews, I'm left wondering what is the best treatment out there for skin? My main issues are the large pores on my cheeks and a smoother texture. I've been having glycolic peels at 50% and have had great results. I'm 31, Filipino. I would like to know what treatment/procedure that derms and doctors think is the holy grail for anti-ageing and that porcelain, young looking face we all crave!

Thanks for your query. Anti aging involves multiple steps and the best combination is Botox, fillers and medical facials. Along with that sunscreen in the morning and a retinol based night cream at night. That’s a perfect combo which works for everyone. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Anti-aging chemical peels/ microneedling

dear jasmen85,

Microneedling is a very good treatment for enlarged pores. It's works fantastically for keeping skin looking fresh and healthy too. That combined with good skin care products and sun screen and you are good to go! There are additional types of chemical peels that you can add to your regimen as well that will help skin.

Dr. Morgan

Morgan Rabach, MD

Microneedling for Beautiful Skin

I perform a great deal of chemical peels and microneedling and depending on the type of skin I have had fabulous results with both types of treatment. It sounds as if you are an excellent candidate for microneedling and I prefer it with PRP and the eclipse micro pen. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green