How can I treat these scars? (photo)

I hate these scars. I got them since 2011, 2012, and 2015. How can I treat them? They're on my upper arm which make me unconfidence about wearing sleeveless shirt and dress. I know they are small and don't look that but they do look bad in person. Please help!!! I got these 3 scars since 2011. What treatment can I do that would bend with the skin?

Doctor Answers 1

Fractional treatments for scars on the arms

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend a combination of fractional RF, fractional laser, resurfacing, light chemical peels, and Plato's Scar Serum for your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.