How to treat one hard bump on my cheek?

Almost 2 years ago, i had a CO2 laser treatment on my face to treat a small traumatic scar on my right cheek area. 2 months later, I noticed that I got one small hard bump located just where that traumatic scar is. The strange thing about this bump is that I can not feel it at all when I wake up in the mornings and when I am inactive, but once get active, I start to feel this hard pump when I touch my skin. I had two mild fraxel treatments but that did not do anything to cure this bump.

CO2 and Fraxel Treatments causing bump

Thank you for your question.  Without seeing the bump, it is really not possible what it could be.  It is possible that there is still some residual scar tissue there.  I suggest that your have an in-office consultation with a board-certified dermatologist to determine what it is and how you should treat it.

Good Luck!
Dr. Shah

Bump on cheek

Without a photo or an in person consultation it is impossible to guess what the bump is but it sounds like if it is still some residual scar tissue.  If it bothers you I would consult an expert in scars to see if there is any treatment that could help you.  Best, Dr. Green