Tired lines at age 23. Whats the fix? (Photos)

About 2 years ago I started noticing my face change, i have always been skinny complexion, but lately the lines on the face have become more visible, its a combination of under-eye, nasal folds and corner of lips, which is mostly noticeable when i look profile or down. Please advise on any remedies for this issue. Thanks

Filler in your tear troughs would be helpful

Thank you for your question and photos! It appears as though you have a deepening of the tear trough (undereye area). Treatment of this area with a filler such as Belotero or Restylane can help to improve your appearance and make you look more refreshed. Fillers done in this area will last anywhere from 9-12 months. I think this would help tremendously!

I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon