Is that thin skin, damaged cells and hollowness; and without any filling or surgery which products should i use? (photos)

Outer undereye seems normal, there is milia also. I have milia problem also i ordered a bha solution can i use on undereye?

Doctor Answers 3

There are no topical products that will make a difference here.

You would benefit from fillers at the top of the cheek.  I prefer Restylane for this.  I do not like the so-called smooth fillers for this treatment which tend to shift after placement.  Do your homework and only work with highly experienced injectors.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. The topical bha solution are unlikely to create a lasting or meaningful effect. Hydraulic acid fillers, instead, can create a temporary solutions by increasing the volume underneath the eyes. I suggest that you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 117 reviews

Under eye rejuvenation

From the photos it looks like there are several issues that need to be addressed to improve the under eye area/tear trough but you need a consultation with an injection specialist to review your options.  Most likely a long lasting injectable such as Voluma or Radiesse may be helpful in the midface to improve the contour and chemical peels or IPL laser may be needed for the discoloration.  Sometimes filler such as Restylane (off label) directly on the bony area around the eye is also needed.  If possible, seek out an oculoplastic surgeon who is also an injection specialist and review the options.  This appears to be a common condition that can be treated and greatly improved by an experienced physician/surgeon.  He can also remove milia from your eyelids.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 66 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.