Is thermal safe & have you ever heard of someone doing it where it produced to drastic of a result around the eyes?

Thermage around the eyes

Thermage is a safe and and effective treatment to tighten the skin around the face, eyes, jowls, abdomen, or any other areas of the body.  It has no down time and no side effects. I am not certain if "thermal" means Thermage.  If you have a great deal of eye sagging or wrinkles you may ultimately need a surgical solution.  If you have minimal laxity and need some skin tightening than the Thermage may be the best non-surgical alternative for you.

Safe, but Subtle

Thermage is a safe, effective, yet subtle procedure for those who either do not want surgery or are looking for less downtime.

A blepharoplasty can also offer natural looking results that last longer, but have a longer recovery period.

Michael H. Wojtanowski, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Thermage versus Ultherapy for the under eyes

As noted, Thermage or any of the other RF technology may cause problems around the eye.

Ultherapy is FDA cleared for this area with no potential of injury to the eye.

The new 1.5 mm transducers are excellent for treating the under eyes and crow's feet areas.

Read the Ultherapy ebook on the link below. 

Thermal? ??? Thermage?

I am not sure what constitutes Thermal therapy. If you mean Thermage, in my opinion it is safe in experienced hands. Any work around the eyes will usually be done by pulling the skin away from the eye. Recently, we have used microneedle insulated radio-frequency  (infini) to tighten periorbital skin. 
I recommend you consult an experienced dermatologist Or plastic surgeon.
Good luck..

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon