Can I have a TCA Peel with having rosacea?

I used to have acne rosacea and was accutane a few years ago and haven't had acne since, but my skin is sensitive and I get red.

Thanks for your query. I would not advise TCA peel as there is a chance of flaring up of rosacea again. You can go in for superficial or medium depth peels as they are little gentle and they do not accelerate rosacea. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Rosacea Resolution with Clear + Brilliant, peels and VBeam/Yellow lasers, Botox

For rosacea, I like a combination approach, using lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V, Clear +Brilliant), peels and Botox to the cheeks. This makes dramatic changes in color and symptoms. Please see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.