Do i have swelling or pseudocyst?

I'm a 24 male post tt 4.5 months ago. I had to be drained for seroma for like 3-4 weeks post tt. After the last time i barely got any drainage so i thought i was done. I moved so when i went to see another surgeon because it looked big again he said it doesn't look like seroma just swelling. So he told me to keep using my binder all day (which i'm mostly doing). Its months later and i wake up with a flat tummy but by night time i'm swollen again in my lower tummy. Any thoughts?

Tummy Tuck Post Op?

Thank you for your question! I would advise you to talk to your plastic surgeon and make sure you are following all post op instructions.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ChicagoHoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon