How much swelling can occur after 7 weeks post op? Can it get swollen also while I'm in bed resting or sleeping?

I m 7 weeks post op. I noticed swelling of my breasts to be visibly reduced but it comes and goes few times during the day. It also happens in the middle of the night in bed as I try to sleep. Why so in bed in a restful position of always sleeping on my back with couple of pillows to keep my head and upper chest slight higher.

Breast swelling

Breast swelling will fluctuate during the early post-op period with activity and salt intake as well.  Hard to say without seeing you.