Swelling. Why is one side higher than the other? (Photo)

I had a belt lipotemy and butt implant and Lopo surgery ok 11/21. Still swollen and the implants look uneven. I had my drains taken out 7 days later. Not sure why one side is higher than the other. Implant size 4 /425 cc .

Buttocks asymmetry after implant and fat grafting

Buttocks asymmetry that you are showing looks like it is being caused by the left lateral buttocks implant edge being too superficial. I would recommend that you use fat to onlay in the region which will add volume to match the other side as well as to camouflage the implant edge.

Buttock implants

Implants in the buttock can be a bit high initially and can take several months for them to come down.

Buttock implants

You're swollen from surgery but it seems that you will most definitely need a revision. Its clear that this procedure was not performed by a surgeon who does buttock augmentations often.  This time, choose a specialist.   Be sure to read reviews and look at photos galleries.  Choose a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery and specializes in buttock augmentation.  

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS