Surgically removing Voluma. Any suggestions?

been trying to remove voluma w hyaluronidase, not three times but 15. after i visited the last dermatologist twice it got better, but filler still in my temple, cheek and chin. Verified lot n w allergan. It won't dissolve completely. i am scared of getting more hyaluronidase, but this rubbery lumpy thing is bothering me. what are my alternatives? I do not want to wait another 6 mos to a year. I am getting an ultrasound next week to see what is going on...can voluma be excised or liposuctioned?

Can you surgically remove Voluma?

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear the hyaluronidase is not providing results for you. Unfortunately Voluma cannot be surgically removed or liposuctioned. I would recommend you consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your continued Voluma issues.  Unfortunately the best treatment would be continued hyaluronidase, but assuming you have had 15 it is unlikely that any remaining Voluma will be affected by treatment.  Because it is a hyaluronidase the filler becomes incorporated into your tissues making surgical excision impossible unless a granuloma formed.  Talk to your injector about your continued concerns, they can best supply treatment.