Non Surgical Rhinoplasty- which filler can we use?

I have gone in a couple of times for non surgical rhino- with restalyne. While the results are great, they fade after 2 months, perhaps I need to build more since I have only gone twice though. I love the "stiff and roman" type of nose my look has- especially the first month. Are we able to use Restalyne lyft- since its firmer? My PS said lyft is pretty dense and may not look ok on women, as regular restalyne is softer. What are your thoughts? Any negative affects of using lyft in the nose?

Filler for non-surgical rhinoplasty

Using fillers on the nose is a very nice way to reshape it.  There is a chance of vascular occlusion and for this reason it is often safer to use a hyaluronic acid product such as Juvederm U+ or Restylane Lyft because they are reversible should there be a problem.  Radiesse can be a higher risk, because there is no quick way to reverse it if there is a problem.  The risk with hyaluronic acid products is minimal.  Patients are often very satisfied with HA products and results can last for years.  Best of luck and make sure your injector is experienced in treating this complicated and off-label area.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Fillers Like Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm

In my practice we use HA fillers or silicone for the nose. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler of Choice for a non-surgical nose job

Dr. Ebrahim’s filler of choice is a hyaluronic acid based filler like Juviderm, Belotero or Emervil because they are reversible should there be any complications.  She does not recommend using Radiesse or Sculptra for the Non-Surgical Nose Job.

Rhinoplasty

Now you see why I have not suggested fillers for rhinoplasties -- they go away -- so lets say it's $600/ filer -- if it only lasts 2 months and  you do it 5X a year that is $3000 -- . A rhinoplasty lets say all in costs between 8000 and 10000 --  that amount would be spent in 3 years with fillers.  A rhinoplasty well done is forever. Not to mention the amount of time to go to get the filler and recover from the injection. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD