What surgery do I need? Please help. (photos)

Hey please tell me what sort of surgery I need on my nose, It's become very "bent/crooked/wonky" and it makes me feel so self conscious. Also, my whole face feels somewhat wonky and out of proportion.. I also have trouble breathing out one side of my nose. Recommendations for doctors in NYC would be much appreciated, Is there a way for a Student like me to afford this? I desperately want it :(

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

No doctor answers yet