Is there a surgery to make eyes symmetrical? (photos)

I wanna know is there any surgery that can make my eyes symmetrical? As you can see on photos even my pupils are on a different level so I wanna know every possible way to fix that.

Improving Symmetry

Malposition of the eyeballs (globes) is often caused by asymmetry of the underlying orbit (bony skeleton).  This malposition of the orbital bones is often due to trauma to the face, however, it can also be secondary to a variation of normal development. Such globe malposition can often lead to double vision because the image from each of the eyes doesn't match up. Correction of the globe position depends somewhat on the cause, however, often orbital reconstruction techniques that modify the orbital shape and volume can be used to produce a more symmetrical result.  A detailed examination including a 3-D CT scan of the face will help delineate the best option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Improved symmetry-most definitely.

Perfect symmetry-never going to happen and generally it is not necessary.  You left eye does sit lower in the face than the right eye.  However it is not worth having craniofacial surgery or even deep orbit surgery to lift the left eye.  The left upper eyelid is ptotic and correcting this requires upper eyelid ptosis surgery and will profoundly improve the appearance of the two eyes.

Is there a surgery to make eyes symmetrical?

You need to see an oculoplastic specialist to find out the cause of the asymmetry and then treatment can be considered. See video below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon