Can a surgeon reduce the size of my lips?

I have lips like a blowfish and I'd like to have them smaller and wider at the same time, the lower part of my face looks like a clown's because of these lips. Thanks in advance for your help!

Lip Reduction

The lips can be reduced with surgery.  In many cases, this can be done in an office setting.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam.

Lip reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. It is possible to reduce your lip with a minor outpatient procedure. Both the upper and the lower lip can be reduced at the same time. It is important to find a surgeon with experience in lip reduction surgery. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician