What suggestion would you give to remove keloid? (photos)

Looking for a solution to completely remove this keloid over the years i have tried two surgical procedures that has failed and only enlarged it.

Treating keloid scarring

Surgery alone would not be curative. Recurrent keloids that are not responsive to corticosteroids can be treated with surgery followed by adjuvant radiotherapy which increases the success rate.  

Keloid Scars

The best way to treat these types of keloids is through a combination of lasers and intralesional cortisone injections.  I find that surgery only makes the problem worse.  Please consult an expert in scars for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Scarring on face

Hello, you have experienced what my clinical opinion is that surgical procedures tend to not improve and sometimes worsen these types of scars. I have had wonderful results using fractional lasers to improve these scars. I recommend seeing a dermatologist with advanced training and access to multiple lasers for best results.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon