How can I solve internal scar? (genioplasty) (photos)

I have a feeling of stiffness on my chin after years that i had genioplasty, i cant talk and eat well , ( The reason is scar ,my dr said).how can i solve this internal scar? :'(

Doctor Answers 1

How can I resolve the internal scar?

Thank you for your question.Without seeing you in person it is difficult to give the best advice. With the limited view of what can be seen from the photos, a potential solution would be the injection of a low dose of steroid like Kenolog, 40mg. But you would need to discuss this with your doctor.
kind regards.

London Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.