Small penis. How do I make my penis bigger?

Small Penis: Hidden Penis (Buried Penis)

Thank you for your question.  There is a range of normal penile lengths.  One reason could be hormonal and I would recommend evaluation.  Another reason that a penis may appear small is because a man may have a hidden penis, which is also known as buried penis.  This condition is typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist - Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist