Will my skin be sagging if I remove my silicone implants? (Photo)

I got 350cc silicone implants under the muscle 2 months ago... I don't like that they are too far apart and they look uneven.. Before I was flat like a boy. I'm a trainer and my body is really toned and skin really tight. My concern is if my skin will look the way it used to look? Or if my skin will be sagging? And if I decide to get rid of them should I do asap? So the skin doesn't stretch even more?

Breast implant removal

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

I am not sure if you had surgery or not. But taking them out is a reasonable option for you.

Below is a link to learn more about implant removal.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Early removal gives the tissue its best time to relax and settle back down. Sometimes there is not a lot of stretching that has occurred. Don't expect your breasts to look exactly like they did prior to surgery.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Will my skin be sagging if I remove my silicone implants?

Thank you for your question and photographs, and  I am sorry that you have been disappointed with your breast augmentation outcome.  Based on your pictures, and the short amount of time that you have had your implants in place, I believe it is unlikely that you will significant sagging of your breast skin after explant.  The sooner you have them removed, the better the chance as it will limit the amount of time that your breast skin has been expanded.  Best of luck to you.

Appearance after implant removal

Hi, Pocoto25.  Thanks for your question.  Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your augmentation.  Your appearance after explantation depends on 1. skin quality/elasticity, 2) implant size used, and 3) duration of implant.  Based on your description and photos, you will most likely go back to your pre-augmentation look. If you have decided to have your implant removed, it would be better to get it done sooner than later.  Good luck.

Will my skin be sagging if I remove my silicone implants

Thank you for your question.  Removing an implant and predicting whether your skin will tighten after removal depends on several factors such as how lax your skin was prior to surgery, how big the implants are in comparison to your frame and when was the original date of surgery.  Usually within the first 3 months your breasts should look similar to what they looked like before surgery.  But can not answer with certainty. Best wishes.

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the breast augmentation procedure.  Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back) and  the size of the implants used.

In your case, the above-mentioned variables seem to be favorable; it is likely that your breasts will look very similar after explantation to what they look like before undergoing the breast augmentation procedure.  Once you are certain that  you wish to proceed with removal of the breast implants,  it is likely in your best interest to proceed earlier rather than later.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Implant Removal

Breast augmentation surgery is completely reversible and the breast has a remarkable ability to retract, even years after breast augmentation. In my experience, all my patients have been pleasantly surprised as to how well their breasts returned to a healthy shape, after removing breast implants that are even decades old.
That being said, there is no point to wait, if you are sure that you don't want the implants. On the other hand, if it is the asymmetry and the cleavage gap that bother you, these could be improved upon with a secondary surgery without having to remove your current breast implants. You have many options. 

Breast contour, #breastaugmentation #recovery

Dear Pocoto25

Thank you for your question and photos! 
From your photo- it does not appear that you will have sagging- the proof is in the pudding though- It can only be determined after your implants have been removed.

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Breast Augmentation

Hopefully your skin has not stretched in just two month of breast implants and will retract back.
Of importance now is to choose a very good Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for the explant, repair of the muscle and see what has happened to have that much asymmetry and major differences between the two breasts.