Will my skin be permanently scar from pigmentation?

I had a laser hair removal treatment 2 weeks now I was severely burn under my chin, I now have pigmentation from that will it be permanent. I am also African American with very sensitive skin.

Skin of Color Burned after Laser Hair Removal

I am so sorry for your issue.  African American requires unique attention to try to best avoid problems.  When considering further laser hair removal please seek a doctor with experience with skin of color and has a 1064 laser for hair removal.  For your particular situation I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon who can help your skin post burn and perform your future laser hair treatments.  Best wishes.

Burn hair removal

This sounds like a second degree burn and has to heal first .Once healed it can be treated with bleaching creams containing Konica acid and or hydroquinone and if necessary a chemical peel or other treatment to even out excessive color.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Burn from Laser Hair and dark skin

I would suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with dark skin and lasers and wound care.  I have a special laser just for dark skin and laser hair in my office. I am sorry for your situation but you need to get the proper care now. Best, Dr. Green