Skin only full Tummy Tuck and full Revision 1 year later I have wrinkles and unsightly abdomen. What should I do? (photos)

- 9-2016 First TT had short vertical scar - second was to remove loose skin upper abdomen & now I have vertical incision up to belly button - unsightly bell button and wrinkled, loose and unsightly abdomen - HELP

Revision TT

It would be very difficult to suggest treatment based on these limited photos. Some form of abdominoplasty including vertical skin excision, lateral or even upper abdominoplasty are options. A detailed clinical examination and discussion about your goals and expectations is recommended. You should seek a consultation with a reputable board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Pretty unusual...

It's hard to tell from the pictures that you sent, but I don't see a lower abdominal transverse scar. In addition, it doesn't appear that the skin above your umbilicus has been mobilized  and brought down...I can't imagine that you wouldn't benefit from a revision of Abdominoplasty… That might include consideration of a Fleur de Lis scar pattern… Obviously you need a thorough evaluation and examination

Good luck...