Will my skin be this color forever? (photo)

I put a 30% TCA skin peel on a mark located on my color area and some of the acid reached outside of the mark, causing a change in color (circles in picture indicate this). Is this color change permanent or will it peel along with the main areas I applied the skin peel to? I am asking this because the area it touched outside of the target area is smooth as if it is just regular old skin, making me worry that it is permanent. Thank you in advance.

TCA and skin colour

No, this should not be permanent following only 30% TCA if a spillage has occurred. It can take 6-9 months before complete fading is seen. SPF daily can help. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser dermatologist, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist