Can I use Silkon 1000 to get rid of the Vertical lines above my upper lip?

I never had a problem in this area but last year I developed vertical lines above my upper lip. I always thought that happened to smokers but I've never smoked. Is Silkon an option for me?

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be considered for permanent, safe improvement of upper lip vertical lines.

If these vertical lip lines are deep, they may resemble a 'bar-code". Delicate filling with microdroplet Silikon-1000 has led to permanent improvement in our experience. Hope this helps. Thank you. Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Silikon 1000 for vertical lip lines

Thank you for this question which is commonly asked on this forum.  I have used Silikon 1000 as an off label facial filler for at least ten years and have had wonderful results with it. Yet, I have no experience with using Silikon 1000 for the lines you describe because the alternative treatment of resurfacing this area with a graded croton oil peel (Hetter Peel), I have found to be so incredibly successful and is a one time treatment with permanent results.  Have a look at some of the before and after photos to see what I mean.  Good luck!

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon