Silikon 1000 1 year ago and lips have lost volume. Why would this happen?

Loved my lips after 2 treatments about a year ago. I finally had lips that were fuller. Now my lips have lost the volume they had and I just don't understand why. Silikon is a permanent treatment. Why would this happen?

Silikon 1000

As an internet review will show, Silikon 1000 is considered to be a PERMANENT treatment.  Of course, I cannot answer your particular concern without having seen you and followed careful photos of your lip progression, it is important to remember that age marches on and the aging process, including lip thinning, continues.  You could always choose to have an additional treatment.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon