Silikon 1000 vs Temporary Fillers?

I've been considering non surgical rhinoplasty to fix my nostril and a C deformity in my nose. I've been reading up on both permanent and temporary fillers for months but reviews seem to be 50/50. I've previously had two nose jobs, and don't think I want to put myself through that any time soon again. (I know pictures would help but I'm just looking for professional opinions on both products.)

No Silicone

Fillers work best when used in the nose to address dorsal profile issues or small contour irregularities by adding volume to an area of concern. It would be unusual to be able to fix a significantly "crooked nose" or any nostril issues with fillers. 

More importantly, however, as a general statement, injecting silicone anywhere in the body is a bad idea. The potential for catastrophic complications such as silicone granulomas, skin necrosis, and permanent contour deformities is high.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

For more info on fillers see the link below.

Facial Fillers for the Win

I suggest facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) in order to improve symmetry of the nose. I recommend seeing an expert in facial fillers. Best, Dr. Emer